Title taken from the Mike Doughty song.
I went with all white tees on this one to contrast with the dark grey background. Previously I had used multiple colors.
- Standup bass strings compliments of Nancy Bierman of The Durham Ukelele Orchestra.
- Barnwood salvaged at Southern Dr in Efland from an abandoned bldg along the RR tracks. Est. 100 years old.
- 1920’s pine lath frame, Durham, NC.
- Kitchen sink drain cover from the farmhouse at Confluence. Thanks to the Eno River Association.
- Polyurethane can lid under the sink drain reused from my shop as a shim to elevate the center of the piece.
- Starbuck’s cap found on a bus stop near D.C. I was in the area selling at an event at Luckett’s.
- Golf tees picked up on the tee boxes as I play in the Durham area.
- Poultry staples secure the bass strings to the wood.