- Framing lumber- Antique 2 x 6 and 2 x 8 pine from a house on Club Bl, donated by Riverbank.
- Tin roof and siding- Salvaged at the Liner Shop, Cedar grove, NC. Thanks to Chip Liner.
- Subfloor- Tongue and groove yellow pine out of an historic building on Parrish St, Downtown Durham. Some of this was used for the roof decking too.
- Sheathing- I used all of the scrap plank wood I had at my shop, and even some old cabinet doors. When I ran out, I bought reclaimed plywood from The REuse Warehouse, Geer St, Durham.
- All windows and doors are vintage and reclaimed, salvaged from old buildings.