- Royal golf ball- I’m not sure when they stopped making these, but when I cut it in half, it was filled with compressed shredded rubber around a bouncy ball center.
- Found golf tees from the Durham and Hillsborough courses I play.
- 1920s pine lath, Durham, NC
- Royal golf ball out of a vintage golf bag.
- Knotty pine wood from Durham. Former kitchen cabinets. Some of the cabinets were installed in my mom’s tiny house.
- Vintage golf ball markers, also found in an old golf bag at a thrift store.
- Blue “pleather” cut from a vintage golf club head cover
On Etsy: http://etsy.me/1SFbkzA