I had a lot of fun making a golf club head and some other found objects into a Chihuahua.
The “Big Bertha” golf club head adds a hint of irony as well.
- Vintage Big Bertha golf club head
- Reclaimed oak barn wood from Efland, NC
- Recycled vintage picture frame
- 1920’s cut nails for legs
- Vintage martini shaker lid for head from Grannies Panties
- Antique buttons from the Eugenia Baird collection, Efland, NC
- Railroad spike tips for ears, Durham, NC
- Bass guitar string tail, thanks to Nancy Bierman of The Durham Ukulele Orchestra
- Cornbread mold-formed scrap metal compliments of Greensboro artist John Martin