OC Fringe Art Show- Saturday Nov 5, Come on out!
(Coincides with first Saturday of OC Open Studio Tour)
What: A collection of cool local and regional artists showing and selling their wares in a lovely country setting.
When: Saturday, November 5th, 10-5.
Where: At the ivegotahammer shop, 2016 Hall’s Mill Rd, Efland, NC
- Sam Ezell- Folk Art Paintings- Hillsborough, NC
- Re-Created, Lorie Malone- Handmade bags from vintage feed and fertilizer bags.
- Meadors Woods- Jay Meadors- Woodturning from local hardwoods; bowls, trivets, cutting boards, and more
- Ivegotahammer- Mark Cool (Host)- Folk Art and artful furnishings made from vintage reclaimed wood and found objects.
- Larry Lindahl- Hand tooled leather goods and more…
- Black Owl Guitars- David English- Hand made cigar box guitars from New Bern, NC.
- Dillardville- Karen Dillard- Folk Art made from reclaimed wood and found objects
- And more TBA!
The shop is located on 3 wooded acres with a creek 10 minutes from downtown Hillsborough, 25 minutes from Downtown Durham.
We’ll have art, music, hot comfort food prepared by my chef brother Derek and my mom, and Mark will give you a tour of the grounds!
There’s a lovely creek walk too!